At 45, I can still be...
- someone who can achieve whatever I set my mind to;
- a published author, several times over;
- the thinnest and healthiest I've ever been, even more so now than when I was 25;
- living in Paris, and anywhere else in the world I choose to live;
- making a very comfortable living as a freelance writer;
- someone who doesn't let her fears and insecurities prevent her from pursuing her dreams;
- the ideal life partner, in love with the ideal man who is in love with me;
- the best aunt in the world (although I already hold this title as far as my niece and nephew are concerned);
- a chocoholic... I just need to eat smaller quantities of it;
- young on the inside no matter what my body may look like or feel like on the outside.
Mostly, I can still be someone who chooses to live life in such a way that I will have no regrets. Because there is a distinction between who I am being and what I am doing. And while I want to get the most out of the "doing", I never want to lose sight of my "being".